Senior Social Worker - Duty and Assessment - Worcestershire - £32.34 per hour
We are seeking a experienced Social Worker / Senior Social Worker to join our patch-based assessment teams, taking cases from the initial contact team to complete both S17 and S47 assessments to closure, step down or transfer to the safeguarding teams. This role is located in Worcestershire.
You will be supported by and working with a fully permanent management group in teams where the culture of 'team' being a supportive learning environment is embedded with regular supervision, manageable case loads and regular team meetings as well as a comprehensive training offer in partnership with the social work academy. We know how important this is in achieving forward thinking and progressive social work practice where children and young people experience a great consistent and responsive service and our partners have trust and confidence in us.
Benefits as a Duty and Assessment Senior Social Worker include:
* Manageable case loads
* Reflective supervision
* Excellent pay rates
* Longer term placements
* Great team culture
Responsibilities as a Duty and Assessment Senior Social Worker:
* To undertake assessments, determine care packages/support plans and manage a range of the most complex caseload to maintain or improve the wellbeing of children and young people. Professionally mentor and support other colleagues.
* Plan, deliver and oversee interventions for a complex caseload and where appropriate review cases.
* Liaise internally and externally and work with colleagues from other agencies to ensure children and young people's interests are supported.
* Social Work England registration
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.