Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Warwickshire - £32.34 per hour
Our client in Warwickshire County are seeking a Qualified Social Worker to join their growing Safeguarding Team.
As a successful Social Worker your primary focus will be safeguarding vulnerable children and young people in the London Borough of Hounslow. Working in partnership with multiple agencies you will manage a caseload which will include CIN, CP, LAC cases and some court work.
Benefits of the role as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker:
* Excellent management structure
* Reflective supervision
* Low case load
* Excellent authority
* Increased pay rates
* Potential for longer term placements
Responsibilities as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker:
* Provide a social work service, to a high professional standard, for individuals, families and groups.
* Practices social work accountably, within the prevailing legislative framework and Council policies and procedures, and under the supervision of the line manager.
* Manages a mixed case loads.
* Assesses referrals and designs plans for action, liaising with colleagues and other agencies as appropriate.
* Undertakes safeguarding investigations, with suitable supervision, attending planning meetings, case conferences and reviews as required and performs a key working role where appropriate. Ensures that all recording of social work activity is carried out in accordance with policy and procedures.
* Social Work England registration
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.