Social Worker / Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding & Assessment Team - Redbridge - Up to £46,839 per annum
We are currently looking for a Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker to join a Safeguarding & Assessment Team based in Redbridge.
Our client was recently rated as 'OUTSTANDING' by OFSTED and nominated for a prestigious Local Government Chronical Award recognising the best children's services in the country. They offer a family approach to the care of children in Redbridge across a range of teams including CPAT (Referral and Assessment), Community Social Work, Looked after Children, Adoption and Fostering, Children with Disabilities and Family Intervention teams.
They can provide such strong services because of our highly qualified and motivated staff who put children and young people at the heart of everything they do. They offer a range of roles at all levels, supported by experienced managers and a variety of learning and development opportunities.
Benefits of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
* £5,000 retention bonus
* Performance Related Salary Progression scheme
* 31 days annual leave
* Pension Scheme
* Childcare vouchers,
* New technology scheme
* Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
* Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments
* A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered
Responsibilities of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
* Provide a quality social work service to children, young people and their families/carers and ensure an environment which safeguards and promotes welfare
* Enable children wherever possible to remain within their family and community
* Practice effectively, exercising higher quality judgements, in situations of increasing complexity, risk, uncertainty and challenge
Essential requirements of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org