Senior Social Worker - Disabled Children's Assessment - Birmingham - £32.33 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join the Disabled Children's Assessment Team in Birmingham.
As an experienced Senior Social Worker, you will have the opportunity to put your previous experience to good use while you manage a diverse caseload.
Benefits as a Disabled Children's Assessment Senior Social Worker include:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Flexible working
* Regular supervision
* Non-case holding
* Supportive team management
Duties as a Disabled Children's Assessment Senior Social Worker include:
* The role will involve at least 2 statutory visits with the families, creation of an initial safeguarding plan and a comprehensive assessment for each case. Along with, efficient updating case notes and chronology at all times.
* Need to be a skilled Children's Social Work Safeguarding Assessor, with the expertise and experience of completing clear cut robust analytical safeguarding assessments.
* Role is not case holding, but the practitioner will be expected to complete each assessment in a 3 week window and run at least 10 assessments at any one time.
* Managing a caseload where children or young people are in need and subject to Child Protection Plans, LAC and/or Leaving Care.
* Working in a strengths-based way using relational practice with children and families to promote a high challenge/high support environment and create a culture that delivers the best outcomes for children and young people.
* Ensuring children and their families receive the right level of support at the right time.
* Working with families who have complex problems and where statutory intervention is required under the guidance of line management.
Requirements as a Disabled Children's Assessment Senior Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.