Social Work Team Manager - East Locality - East Riding of Yorkshire - £45 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join an East Locality Team based in East Riding of Yorkshire.
The successful candidate will join the East Cluster as one of four team managers and will manage a range of social workers from ASYE to ASWPs. You will have experience of managing a social work team, you will be committed to ensuring that children and families receive a timely and good quality service, you will have a proven track record of managing risk.
The role will include supporting social workers from the allocation of a child through the assessment process and then via CIN, CP, CLA and proceedings. You will need to be able to make decisions relevant to your post level.
Benefits of this Social Work Team Manager role include:
* High rate of pay
* Access to the Local Authority training programme
* Flexible home working
* Stable teams
Duties of this Social Work Team Manager role include:
* To ensure that all contacts and referrals which are received in the team and existing open cases are allocated appropriately and in a timely manner according to the agreed threshold criteria and statutory requirements.
* To make decisions on cases in the team and in accordance with delegated authority.
* To manage the efficient and effective deployment of the workforce and manage resources within budgets and the establishment of the team.
* To recruits and appoint staff as appropriate and in accordance with the Council Policies.
* To routinely audit and quality assure work including case records and the signing off of key reports.
* To ensure that case records in the team are accurate, kept upto date and timely and there is appropriate inputting of information and decisions on the Integrated Children's System.
* To ensure that required level of performance is achieved and maintained in line with both national and local requirements and to provide reports about this.
* To promote evidence based practice and learning from research, reviews and national guidance and reports.
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence
* 5 years post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.