Advanced Practitioner - MAST Team - Wigan - £37 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join the MAST Team in Wigan. They are looking for an Advanced Practitioner who can put their experience to good use whilst being surrounded by a strong, supportive network of experienced Social Workers and Managers.
As an Advanced Practitioner, you will be provided with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential. The MAST Team is a mixture between MASH & assessment meaning you will be doing both MASH duties & Assessment duties within the role.
Benefits of this Advanced Practitioner role:
* Effective induction
* Excellent rate of pay
* Reflective Supervision
* Long term contracts available
* Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
* Effective and supportive management
* The right technology to undertake your role
* Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
* Flexible/Remote Working
As an Advanced Practitioner duties will be:
* To demonstrate effective practice in the most complex situations, assessing and managing higher levels of risk, striking a balance between support and control, liaising with a wide range of professionals within multi-disciplinary teams, including more senior levels.
* To manage a more complex caseload and offer opinion, support, and professional wisdom within the organisation and to others.
* To model best practice, setting expectations for others
* To take responsibility for coaching and mentoring student social workers and supervising the work of Support Workers, where applicable
Essential requirements of this Advanced Practitioner role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme