Social Worker - SEND - Solihull - £20.31 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join the SEND Team in Solihull. They are looking for a Social Worker with experience of special educational needs, who can put their experience to good use whilst being surrounded by a strong, supportive network of experienced Social Workers and Managers.
The role will include long-term case management work including CIN/CP/LAC/LPM/Care Proceedings. You will provide a Social Work service to vulnerable children, young people and their families that positively promotes their welfare and life changes.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Supportive team management
* Flexible working
* Regular supervision
* Potential for long term contract
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* To make timely and appropriate responses to and manage assigned work in accordance with Directorate policies and procedures, budgets, and relevant legislation
* To share information and develop effective working relationships with team members, professionals in other agencies and other colleagues in the Directorate
* To promote integrated working, ensuring a need led response that improves the outcomes for children and their families
* To undertake assessments in line with the "Framework for the Assessment of Children in Need and their Families"
* To establish and implement action plans based on the assessed needs of the children, young people and their families, the child/young person in conjunction with their family and other agencies
* To promote partnership and participation with children and their families
* To carry out regular reviews of individual plans, record outcomes and formulate plans based on those reviews
* To maintain manual and computer-based records in accordance with the Directorate recording policy
* To provide detailed reports for statutory reviews, child protection conferences, panels and courts as required
* To carry out all statutory requirements that arises in relation to allocated work
* To assist and support colleagues in carrying out statutory requirements and other work required
* To contribute to new developments and policy formulation as appropriate
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.