Senior Social Worker - Fostering Team - Thurrock - £32 - £35 per hour
We are currently looking for a Senior Social Worker to join a Fostering Team based in Thurrock.
The successful candidate will carry a caseload of children privately fostered and to ensure they receive a service that reflects the department's commitment to safeguarding and putting the needs of individual children first.
Benefits of this Senior Social Worker role include:
* Long contract
* Supportive team
* Flexible working
* Twice weekly payroll
* Your own dedicated consultant
Responsibilities of this Senior Social Worker role include:
* To complete high quality, analytical, evidence based assessments and SGO court reports in families and prospective foster carers
* To lead on Private Fostering and offer consultation, support, specialist advise and joint working to colleagues within children's services
* To promote children with their family where safe to do so
* To comply with and promote legislation, statutory guidance and local policies and procedures
* To be able to provide supervision to less experiences or unqualified workers
Essential requirements of this Senior Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registered
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice Weekly Pay Roll
* Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
* Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org