Social Worker - Special Guardianship, Recruitment & Assessment Team - Haringey - Up to £44,860 per annum + benefits
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join the Special Guardianship, Recruitment & Assessment Team in Haringey. The service is committed to proving high quality care to Looked After Children and Young People and in doing so, raise the profile of fostering to ensure all Looked After Children and Young People have positive experiences whilst living away from their birth families.
The Service is responsible for the recruitment, assessment, training, and support of all internally approved foster carers providing care to any Looked After Child or Young Person, including those who are 'Connected Persons'
Benefits of this Social Worker position:
* £2,000 recruitment payment
* £1500 retention payment every 6 months after 18 months of employment
* 30 days of annual leave
* 50 hours a year of personal development training
* Pension scheme
* flexible working and flexible retirement
Duties as a Social Worker:
* The role focuses on assessments, you will be expected to be able to undertake Form F's, connected people and Special Guardianship assessments.
* You would be required to have experience of Statutory work directly with children and young people and their families, in a multicultural and diverse community.
* Adhere to and demonstrate understanding of Social Work Values.
* Good knowledge and experience of using a range of IT applications including Microsoft office and computer based social care record keeping systems.
* Excellent assessment skills and a good understanding of Regulation 24 process and Special Guardianship.
* Experience of court work and the on-going fostering assessment process.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker position:
* Social Work qualified
* Social Work England registered, with relevant post qualified experience
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org