Social Worker - Children in Need - Wakefield - £25.62 - £32 per hour
Working hours: Full time, 37 hours per week
An experienced Social Worker is required to join the Children in Need Team in Wakefield, working full time hours. In this role, the successful Social Worker will be required to assess need, plan, and deliver focused intervention to safeguard children and promote positive outcomes.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* £25.62 - £32 per hour
* Full time hours
* Relevant training and development
* Supportive team and management
Duties as a Children in Need Social Worker include:
* Undertake interviews, observation and gather information from children, families, and other agencies.
* Analyse, summarise, and evaluate this information to provide a holistic assessment of a child's needs.
* Provide written and verbal reports which are concise, informative, and based on analysis of complex evidence.
* Develop and manage Child Protection Plans for all children on the Child Protection Register in line with child protection procedures.
* Provide and present concise reports about complex information in line with the requirements of the London Child Protection Procedures, and the court.
* Communicate effectively with children and their families, ensuring that their views and wishes are heard, and recorded accurately.
* Establish rapport and build a respectful, honest, and trusted relationship with children and their families, particularly their parents and / or main carers.
* Manage the workload as directed and organise and plan work activities considering the need to prioritise tasks and responsibilities.
* Maintain case records, keeping case files well organised, up to date and able to provide concise and accurate information about a child's circumstances and plans.
* Communicate effectively with other agency professionals.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work qualified, and Social Work England Registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.