Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding - Lewisham - £28 to £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Safeguarding Team in Lewisham.
In this role as an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker, you will assist and participate in the management of the duty service and carry out screenings of clients to determine criteria to be supported by the service.
Benefits as an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Having a lead role in promoting high standards of front-line practice, linking with different teams to ensure high quality service.
* Working with older people/people with physical disabilities.
* Completing safeguarding enquiries.
* Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues.
* Promoting and maintaining independence for vulnerable adults.
* Protecting adults at risk using safeguarding procedures.
* Dealing with complex and varied cases.
* Ensuring that records are kept in accordance with policies and procedures.
* Providing support and expert advice to social care staff, students and partner staff as and when required, maintaining the highest level of professional service and ensuring that the assessment and provision of social care services is in accordance with the Care Act 2014 guidelines and Council's policies
Requirements as an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience in a safeguarding role
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.