Approved Mental Health Practitioner - Adults - Sutton - £33 to £38 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Mental Health Social Worker to work as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner in Sutton.
As a successful AMHP you will provide a high-quality, responsive 24-hour service to people with mental health needs requiring assessment under the Mental Health Act.
Benefits as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Coordinate and undertake Mental Health Act assessments in a variety of settings, including hospital and community settings.
* Liaise with partners and stakeholders, such as health colleagues and the police.
* Have a substantial working knowledge of all relevant Mental Health Act and Social Care legislation and Codes of Practice.
* Have a robust knowledge of mental health conditions and treatments, and approaches to social work intervention.
* Show a sound understanding of the Care Programme Approach.
* The ability to work flexibly with limited resources and within a multi-disciplinary environment whilst ensuring that the underpinning principles of the law are maintained, and legalities adhered to.
Requirements as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.