Band 7 Clinical / Counselling Psychologist - Early Intervention in Psychosis - £31 - £35 per hour
We are looking for a Band 7 Clinical Psychologist to work for our client in Oxford. Majority working from home but ability to travel within Oxfordshire is desirable. Minimum 22.5 hours to 37.5 hours per week.
In this role as a successful candidate you will provide a high-quality psychological service to the clients of the Early Intervention in Psychosis Service in Oxfordshire, across in-patient, out-patient and community settings.
Benefits as a Band 7 Clinical / Counselling Psychologist:
* Remote working
* Competitive pay
* Development opportunities
* 6 month + contract
The role has been described as follows:
* To be part of a team of people assessing first episode in psychosis clients referred to the service.
* To work autonomously within professional guidelines and exercise shared responsibility for the governance of psychological practice within the service/team.
* To deliver NICE-recommended individual cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) to clients with psychosis or an At Risk Mental State for psychosis, and to deliver family intervention (FI) to clients with psychosis and their carers.
* To utilise research skills, for audit, service development and research. T
* he work will include specialist assessment, treatment, and monitoring of outcomes.
* To provide supervision and consultation as appropriate, particularly to the psychology assistants and care-coordinators working in the team.
* Doctoral level (or equivalent e.g. grandparenting route) qualification in clinical or counselling psychology, as accredited by the BPS.
* Registration with HCPC as Practitioner Psychologist
* Skills in the use of complex methods of psychological assessment, intervention and management.
* Knowledge of the theory and practice of specialised psychological therapies for adults of working age and adolescents.
* Well developed skills in the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing clinically sensitive information to clients, their families, carers and other professional colleagues both within and outside the NHS.
* Experience of working with young people and adults of working age with a wide variety of mental health problems, particularly experience of working with clients with psychosis and bipolar disorder.
* High level skills in delivering CBT for psychosis.
* High level skills in delivering family intervention for psychosis.
* Eligible to work in the UK.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of positions within the Psychology field across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.