Approved Mental Health Practitioner - Adults - Tower Hamlets - £35 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Mental Health Social Worker to work as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner in Tower Hamlets.
The successful AMHP will work in partnership with stakeholders and other agencies to ensure the service users in greatest need are appropriately supported and made safe whilst maintaining their rights.
Benefits as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Flexible working available
* Progression opportunities
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
Duties as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Coordinate and undertake Mental Health Act assessments in a variety of settings, including hospital and community settings.
* Work in partnership with stakeholders and other agencies to ensure the service users in greatest need are appropriately supported and made safe whilst maintaining their rights.
* Liaise with partners and stakeholders, such as health colleagues and the police.
* Have a substantial working knowledge of all relevant Mental Health Act and Social Care legislation and Codes of Practice.
* Have a robust knowledge of mental health conditions and treatments, and approaches to social work intervention.
* A good understanding of the Care Programme Approach.
* The ability to work flexibly with limited resources and within a multi-disciplinary environment whilst ensuring that the underpinning principles of the law are maintained, and legalities adhered to.
Requirements as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.