Social Worker - Adult Services - Liverpool - £21 - £25 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join an Adult Services Team based in Liverpool.
The successful candidate will have a lead role in promoting high standards of front-line practice, linking with different teams to ensure high quality service.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* £21 - £25 per hour
* Training and development
* Stable and welcoming management
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* To provide case management, guidance, support and expert advice to social care staff, students and partner staff as and when required, maintaining the highest level of professional service and ensuring that the assessment and provision of social care services is in accordance with the Care Act 2014 guidelines and Council's policies.
* Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues.
* To promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults.
* To protect adults at risk using safeguarding procedures.
* Dealing with complex and varied cases.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Worker qualified
* Social Work England registration and the legal right to work in the UK
* Previous, post qualified experience in Adult Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org