Social Worker - Adult Community Team - West Sussex - £28 - £30 per hour
We are recruiting for a highly qualified Social Worker to join an Adults Community Team based in West Sussex.
The successful candidate will be working with adults from 18 years and upwards with physical disabilities, acquired brain injuries chronic health conditions, older people and people with dementia.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* £28 - £30 per hour
* Supportive team and management
* Long contract
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* Assessments, reviews, safeguarding enquiries and mental capacity act assessments
* Manage a busy and varied caseload, work as part of a team, and work with partner agencies
* Provide an accountable statutory social work service to those people who access or need the service to include assessment, planning and review
* Work within organisational, policy and legislative requirements
* Use own initiative where appropriate, in a context of good support and supervision
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Worker qualified
* Social Work England registration and the legal right to work in the UK
* Previous, post qualified experience in Adult Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org