Social Worker - Community - Hull - £28.15 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join a Community Team in Hull.
In this role as a successful Social Worker you will provide professional social work support and undertake assessments of adult members of the community in accordance with good professional practice and organisational policy and procedures. You will also undertake needs led Community Care Assessments of service users and carers.
Benefits of this Community role:
* Competitive pay rate
* Remote working available
* Opportunity to work in a team that rarely recruits locum workers
* Six month contract with potential for extension
Duties as a Community Social Worker:
* To carry and prioritise a workload in accordance with the requirements of the organisation at any given time
* To provide emotional and practical support to service users, carers and their families in accordance with good professional social work practice and the organisation's policies and principles
* To maintain up to date records of work undertaken and produce statistics in accordance with the organisation's requirements
* To convene and/or attend case reviews/discussions/conferences
* To produce written reports when required by your line manager or other agencies
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Qualified as a Social Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org