Social Worker - Adults Hospital - Tower Hamlets - £30 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Hospital Team in Tower Hamlets.
In this role as an Adults Hospital Social Worker, you will be ensuring that older and younger adults receive community care and support in accordance with the Care Act 2014. Previous experience working with fast paced work is essential.
Benefits as an Adults Hospital Social Worker include:
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Supportive team and management
* Long term contract
Duties as an Adults Hospital Social Worker include:
* Responsible for ensuring the safe and timely discharges from the hospital
* Promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults
* Protect adults at risk using procedures to safeguard adults from abuse
* With the adult and carer, formulate and implement personal budgets and support plans
* Be able to also work in the D2A (discharge to assess)
Requirements as an Adults Hospital Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.