Social Worker - Adult Community Team - Sandwell - £25 per hour
Working Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm Friday 9am - 5pm
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join an Adult Community Team based in Sandwell.
The successful candidate will be required to work as part of a team and deliver an enhanced customer experience that promotes the wellbeing of vulnerable adults to enable them to live in their own homes independently for longer, supporting them in retaining and regaining their skills and confidence.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* £25 per hour
* Supportive team and management
* Long contract
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* Enabling/facilitating timely discharges from hospital
* Monitoring and facilitating timely discharges from intermediate care provisions
* Offering alternatives to hospital admissions
* Supporting people to return to independent living
* Complete work in a timely manner/& adhere to deadline, timescales and Sandwell Policies and Procedure
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Worker qualified
* Social Work England registration and the legal right to work in the UK
* Previous, post qualified experience in Adult Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org