Social Worker - Adults Community - Brent - £32 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Community Team in Brent.
The successful Social Worker must have post qualified experience in a similar role, as well as experience of conducting assessments and reviews as part of your case work.
Benefits as an Adults Community Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Long term contract
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as an Adults Community Social Worker include:
* Ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
* Deal with complex and varied cases.
* Complete safeguarding inquiries.
* To promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults.
* Assess service users in hospitals, care homes and their own homes.
* Manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
* To protect adults at risk using procedures to safeguard adults from abuse.
* Identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
Requirements as an Adults Community Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.