Social Worker - Adult Social Care Team - Camden - £28 - £30 per hour
A highly qualified Social Worker is required to join an Adult Social Care Team based in Camden.
The successful candidate will establish an accurate understanding of the needs of social care customers who contact the service and to work creatively with them to identify solutions to those needs.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* £28 - £30 per hour
* Supportive team and management
* Long contract
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* To work to the Adult Social Care operational principles in order to provide an excellent assessment, care planning and Social Work service to all users in either a community or hospital setting.
* To manage and monitor a diverse caseload and organise work activities, taking into account the need to prioritise tasks and responsibilities, ensuring statutory responsibilities are undertaken.
* To respond to customer's needs without delay, identifying and working to tackle obstacles as they arise, even if they are of another agencies making.
* To undertake assessments under the Care and Mental Capacity Acts.
* To use discretion to tailor support so that it is proportionate to the customers' needs and individualised to their circumstances.
* To use professional judgement to draw up support plans and make representations to budget holder for funding.
* To act as a key contact point for customers, drawing in support as required.
* To develop and maintain constructive working relationships with service users, carers, families, colleagues, the public and wider community networks.
* To deal positively with any tensions created by conflicts of interest or aspiration that may arise between the partners in care, always striving to work in a professional and competent manner.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Worker qualified
* Social Work England registration and the legal right to work in the UK
* Previous, post qualified experience in Adult Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
For more information please email email@example.com