Social Worker - Children's Assessment Team - Bradford - £35 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join a Children's Assessment and Safeguarding Team in Bradford. The successful Social Worker will hold a mixture of cases ranging through CIN, CP and Court cases.
The team cover the mid-longer-term work within the authority until the point of conclusion or transfer to the Children's Looked After Team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team which aim to limit the amount of cases each Social Worker holds to 20.
Due to the current situation, the team are working from home, however they can provide a local office base on set days to enable visits and when on duty.
New Starters will have a meet & greet with their team manager & collect equipment on their first day.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
* Caseloads are capped at 20
* Flexible with home working
* Stable teams
* Great rate
Duties of this Social Work role:
* Liaising with other professionals
* Knowledge of relevant legislation
* Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need
* Attending court
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
* Single assessments
* Chairing child protection conferences
* Child protection meetings
* Case conferences
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence- preferred
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.