Advanced Practitioner - Social Worker - Children - Sheffield - £35 per hour
We are currently looking for an Advanced Practitioner (Social Worker qualified) to join a fantastic Children's Team in Sheffield. The successful Advanced Practitioner will manage a caseload of the most complex cases, or a case of sufficient risk and profile to warrant an experienced worker to work solely on it.
Currently Sheffield are very flexible in working from home, as long as you can go out and do visits when required.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
* Combination of office and home based
* Great council to work for
* Good location and great team
Duties of this Social Work role (not only):
* Manages a workload of the most complex cases which includes looked after children, child protection and assessment of carers. The caseload is dependent on:
* The complexity of cases
* The risk associated with cases
* The profile and potential publicity surrounding a case which will service to increase the pressure placed on the named Social Worker
* In some instances where a case is of sufficient size, profile, and risk it may be appropriate for an Advanced Practitioner to work solely on that case until completion.
* Have an increased level of autonomy and decision making, based on experience and knowledge, around the cases allocated and report to an Assistant Service Manager on the progress of those cases.
* Co-work difficult cases with less experienced allocated workers.
* Act as a practice teacher to students on placement so as to ensure the dissemination of learning
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.