Social Worker - Fostering Team - Wrexham - £32 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a Fostering Team based in Wrexham.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to put their previous experience to good use whilst being surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers.
As a worker you will be provided with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Effective induction
* Excellent rate of pay
* Reflective supervision
* Long term contracts available
* Clearly defined practice standards and managers standards
* Effective and supportive management
* The right technology to undertake your role
* Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
* Flexible/remote working
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* Provide professional social work services to adults/children, their families and carers by undertaking outcome focused assessments to identify eligible needs and developing outcome focused care and support plans/ Education plans that facilitate care and support and maximise, where possible independence and potential
* Monitor and evaluate care and support plans and check the standards of care are as detailed within individual care and support plans and in line with local processes and legal requirements
* Establish, develop and maintain professional relationships through direct casework, supervision, with the aim that the individuals identified needs are met to work with other agencies and organisations to facilitate effective service delivery and ensure best outcomes for individuals
* Ensure that all assessments, planning, implementation and reviewing of caseload and decisions and practice are of the expected standard as required by the service
* Promote individuals/ people needing care and support, their families and carers in need of support participation in assessment planning, implementation and reviewing and are offered advocacy when appropriate
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Registered with Social Work England
* Full UK driving license holder
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.