Mental Health Practitioner RMN, Social Worker - Acute Mental Health - Kent - Band 6 - up to £28 per hour
My client in Kent is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker and / or RMN to join their team. Successful candidates will be able to hit the ground running whilst remaining enthusiastic and passionate. The client also requires that candidates have excellent Mental Health experience.
The Mental Health Nurse is a key member of the multidisciplinary care team and will have continuing responsibility to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate care, communicate findings, influence change and promote health and best practice, patient safety and experience
Benefits of the role as a Mental Health Practitioner:
* Long term contract
* Mixed and sometimes Complex case load
* Competitive rate
* Flexible working
Responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
* Working autonomously within the parameters of the role leading and supporting junior staff and wider care team to implement the delivery of quality care, contributing to the physical, psychological, social, recreational and spiritual care in a recovery-focused way through therapeutic engagement and activities, and taking steps to address any issues that arise.
* Demonstrating an enhanced understanding of Mental Health signs and symptoms and an understanding of how these may present in practice including recognition of impact on patient presentation and behavior including risk factors. Supporting and teaching junior staff to develop understanding of mental health signs and symptoms and develop appropriate responses to these in practice.
To be considered for this role as an Mental Health Practitioner, you will have:
* Post qualified experience working with adults with Mental Health Needs
* Competent IT skills
* Be registered with the NMC and / or Social Work England
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Be available to work 37 hours a week
* Have a full UK license with business insurance
* Be good with IT systems
* Qualified as a Social Worker or RMN
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker/nurse you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org