Probation Officer - Hounslow - £26.55 - £29.30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Probation Officer to join the team in Hounslow.
The successful candidate will be involved in assessments, sentence implementation, offender management and producing reports in order to help service users lead a crime-free lifestyle.
Benefits as a Probation Officer include:
* Weekly pay
* Flexible working
* Dedicated consultant
Duties as a Probation Officer include:
* Carrying out risk assessments to protect the public for further offending.
* Managing a caseload of high risk and often complex service users.
* Liaising with outside agencies to create a plan to help rehabilitate offenders.
* Supporting service users through visits and reports.
Requirements as a Probation Officer include:
* Qualified as a Probation Officer
* Degree in criminology, police studies, community justice or criminal justice
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previous probation services experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.