Probation Officer - Cambridgeshire - £23.70 - £26.45 per hour
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Probation Officer to join the team in Cambridgeshire.
Your aim as a Probation Officer will be to help service users lead a crime-free lifestyle, and your commitment to delivering our services will be the difference that drives them to change. Ultimately, your goal is to reduce their risk of re-offending in the future.
Benefits as a Probation Officer include:
* Dedicated consultant
* Flexible working
* Weekly pay
Duties as a Probation Officer include:
* Supporting service users
* Risk assessments
Requirements as a Probation Officer include:
* Qualified as a Probation Officer
* Degree in criminology, police studies, community justice or criminal justice
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previous probation services experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.