Probation Officer - Portsmouth - £23.70 - £26.45 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Probation Officer to join the team in Portsmouth.
In this role as a Probation Officer you will be carrying out risk assessments in order to protect the public for further offending and you will be managing a caseload of high risk and often complex service users. You will also be liaising with outside agencies to create a plan to help rehabilitate service users.
Benefits as a Probation Officer include:
* Dedicated consultant
* Flexible working
* Weekly pay
Duties as a Probation Officer include:
* Liaising with outside agencies to create a plan to help rehabilitate offenders.
* Assessing a service user through implementing and reviewing their Sentence Plans.
* Monitoring and screening service users' risk of harm and producing reports in line with national standards.
* Supporting service users through visits and reports.
* Following probation policies and always practicing quality standards.
* Meeting and speaking with service users daily.
* Keeping service users records accurate and up to date.
* Producing reports and occasionally attending court - therefore, relevant knowledge, understanding and experience is essential.
* Carrying out risk assessments to protect the public for further offending.
* Managing a caseload of high risk and often complex service users.
Requirements as a Probation Officer include:
* Qualified as a Probation Officer
* Degree in criminology, police studies, community justice or criminal justice
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previous probation services experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.