Clinical Psychologist - CAMHS - Band 7 - South West London - Tier 3 Service - 3-5 days per week - £30 per hour
Our client in the South West London area are currently looking for an experienced psychologist to join their CAMHS team. Successful candidates will be able to hit the ground running whilst remaining enthusiastic and passionate. The client also requires that candidates have excellent Mental Health experience.
The Community CAMHS Directorate is located within a leading London trust. The Trust is responsible for the provision of mental health services to the population of Wandsworth, Merton, Sutton, Kingston and Richmond as well as providing a range of specialist services to a set of wider, regional and national catchment areas.
Tier 3 CAMHS provides out-patient and consultation services to children and adolescents experiencing a range of mental health problems and developmental difficulties. The service has undergone transformation, and this post has been created to form part of a new CAMHS service model which features dedicated services, local services, and assessment services.
Benefits of the role as a Band 7 Clinical Psychologist:
* Long term contract
* Competitive rate
* Flexible working
Duties as Band 7 Clincal Psychologist:
* Carry out high quality assessments
* Provide evidence-based treatment
* Have an agreed job plan with specified activity and throughput levels
* Co-ordinate care for those children, young people and families on their caseload
* Manage risk within team, Directorate and Trust structures
* Work to relevant professional and ethical guidelines, and within the framework of Directorate and Trust policies and procedures
* Use screening and outcome measures in clinically meaningful ways to demonstrate treatment effectiveness and seek feedback about user experience
* Qualified as a Clinical Psychologist
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Registered with the HCPC
* Previous CAMHS experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of positions within the Psychology field across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.