Senior Clinical Psychologist - CAMHS - North London - £45 per hour
Our client in North London area are currently looking for an highly experienced Clinical Psychologist to join their service
The post currently lies within Community Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services integrated with the local authority. The post will be based in the HEART, Looked After Children service currently based in North London.
This post will involve induction and supervision of clinicians in other parts of the CAMHS service as well as leading innovation, service development, access management, parent/carer and young person participation, quality, compliance, governance and leadership activities.
Benefits of the role as a Senior Clinical Psychologist:
* Long term contract
* Competitive rate
* Flexible working
The post holder will:
* Take a lead role, in partnership and collaboration with senior clinicians, Consultant Lead and operational managers, for developing a range of psychological therapy interventions for children, young people and their families/carers in a community CAMHS setting.
* Manage and supervise the work of psychological therapies staff within the borough service.
* To work autonomously within professional guidelines and exercise responsibility for the systematic governance of psychological therapy practice within the borough service, in collaboration and under the supervision of the lead for psychological therapies.
* To utilise research skills for audit, policy and service development and research.
* To propose and implement policy changes within the borough based CAMHS service and Trust wide CAMHS forums.
* The post holder will also provide clinical oversight, in collaboration with operational managers and senior clinicians, of the service intake/access process to ensure a timely and appropriate allocation of referrals for assessment and treatment.
* Qualified as a Clinical Psychologist
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Registered with the HCPC
* Previous CAMHS experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of positions within the Psychology field across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.