Mental Health Practitioner RMN or Social Worker - Community Mental Health - Kent - Band 6 - up to £28 per hour
My client in Kent is currently looking for an experienced RMN and / or Social Worker to join their team. Successful candidates will be able to hit the ground running whilst remaining enthusiastic and passionate. The client also requires that candidates have excellent Mental Health experience.
In this role as a successful candidate you will be working autonomously within the parameters of the role leading and supporting junior staff and wider care team to implement the delivery of quality care, contributing to the physical, psychological, social, recreational and spiritual care in a recovery-focused way through therapeutic engagement and activities, and taking steps to address any issues that arise. You will also be demonstrating an enhanced understanding of Mental Health signs and symptoms and an understanding of how these may present in practice including recognition of impact on patient presentation and behaviour including risk factors. Supporting and teaching junior staff to develop understanding of mental health signs and symptoms and develop appropriate responses to these in practice.
Benefits of the role as a RMN / Social Worker:
* Long term contract
* Mixed and sometimes Complex case load
* Competitive rate
* Flexible working
Duties as a RMN / Social Worker:
* Dealing with complex and varied cases
* Completing Safeguarding enquiries
* Completing fact finding and full investigations
* Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
* To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
* To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
* To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
* To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
* To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
* Be NMC/Social Work England registered
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Be available to work 37 hours a week
* Have a full UK license with business insurance
* Be good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker/nurse you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org