Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding and Learning Disabilities - Herefordshire - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Safeguarding and Learning Disabilities Team in Herefordshire.
The successful Social Worker will have immediate access to a wide range of knowledge and skills within established teams and plenty of opportunities for further professional training and development.
For this role, the candidate will need scope to practice alongside a variety of service user groups with health and social care needs, such as mental health, learning disability, physical disability, and safeguarding.
Benefits as an Adults Safeguarding and Learning Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Long term contract
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as an Adults Safeguarding and Learning Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Providing operational and motivational leadership of staff, promoting a good working environment with the primary aim of delivering high quality services
* Promoting and maintaining independence for vulnerable adults
* Protecting adults at risk using safeguarding procedures
* Dealing with complex and varied cases
* Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues
* Ensuring that records are kept in accordance with policies and procedures
* Completing safeguarding enquiries
* Providing a person-centred service to adults with global learning disabilities and their family carers, within a multi-disciplinary health and social care service.
* Conducting assessments and reviews that are proportionate to need.
* Being aware of the latest developments, thinking and innovation in adult social care and provision to people with learning disabilities.
Requirements as an Adults Safeguarding and Learning Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly ayroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.