Social Worker - Adults Mental Health - Birmingham - £24.47 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Mental Health Team in Birmingham.
In this role you will need to have experience of working in mental health i.e. working with people experiencing severe mental health difficulties and with complex needs and managing risk in partnership with the person and their carers.
Benefits as an Adults Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Long term contract
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as an Adults Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Working directly with people with Mental Health needs.
* Championing independence for individuals.
* Undertaking Mental Capacity Act assessments along with Care Act assessments and Safeguarding assessments.
* Implementing effective care plans and carrying out care packages.
* Collaborating with other Social Workers, Practioners and Health Professionals on the team successfully.
* Attending meetings.
* Liaising with other services within the council.
* Producing clear outcome focused care and support plans.
* Working alongside other Practitioners for the best interest of individuals.
Requirements as an Adults Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.