Social Worker - Adults Mental Health - Dudley - £22.85 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Mental Health Team in Dudley.
The successful Social Worker must have recent experience of working in a Mental Health community setting and to be able to pick up a caseload of complex Service Users whilst undertaking assessments and reviews to support and aide recovery.
Benefits as an Adults Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Long term contract
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as an Adults Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Safeguarding vulnerable adults.
* Co-ordinating the care in complex cases under CPA.
* Keeping accurate records and writing high quality reports.
* Assessing risk and managing it.
* Using holistic assessments of mental health and social care needs.
* Conducting Care Act assessments.
* Working with carers and wider support networks.
* Partnership working with other statutory and voluntary organisations.
* Liaising with inpatient units.
Requirements as an Adults Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.