Social Worker - Adults Assessment - Central Bedfordshire - £28 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to work in the Adults Assessment Team in Central Bedfordshire.
In this role as a Social Worker you will be responsible for dealing with complex and varied cases and you will be completing safeguarding enquiries. You will review the initial assessment on a regular basis (while the patient is an inpatient) to ensure our services are responsive to changing needs.
Benefits as an Adults Assessment Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Long term contract
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as an Adults Assessment Social Worker include:
* Identify any needs the carer may have and where appropriate refer to specialist agencies that can provide support.
* Actively participate in multi-disciplinary team meetings and update appropriately and accurately the team on any issues that may be relevant to the patients discharge or care.
* Act as an advocate for patients and where conflict arises with family members sign post families to external advocacy agencies.
* To undertake continuing holistic assessment of patients' needs.
* In partnership with the patient identify and agree desired outcomes and agree how these will be achieved.
* Provide psychological and emotional support to patients, identifying when the level of support may be beyond the scope of an individual social worker and that other professional support may be needed.
* Where applicable liaise with external agencies to ensure the patients' needs can be met on discharge from the hospice.
Requirements as an Adults Assessment Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.