Social Worker - Adults Care and Support - Suffolk - £28 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and enthusiastic Social Worker to join the Adults Care and Support Team in Suffolk.
The successful candidate will play a key role in promoting personalisation, independence, wellbeing and choice by providing a social care service to adults with care and support needs.
Benefits as an Adults Care and Support Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Long term contract
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as an Adults Care and Support Social Worker include:
* Carrying out complex strengths-based assessments, short term enablement plans, specialist mental capacity assessments, support plans and safeguarding plans.
* Have a lead role in promoting high standards of front-line practice, linking with different teams to ensure high quality service.
* Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues.
* Promoting and maintaining independence for vulnerable adults.
* Protecting adults at risk using safeguarding procedures.
* Dealing with complex and varied cases.
* Ensuring that records are kept in accordance with policies and procedures.
* Working with older people/people with physical disabilities.
* Completing safeguarding enquiries.
Requirements as an Adults Care and Support Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.