Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team - Bath and North East Somerset - £32 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Community Mental Health Team (CMHT) in Bath and North East Somerset.
The successful Social Worker must have strong statutory experience, working as a qualified social worker, within a mental health setting.
Benefits as a Community Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Long term contract
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Community Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Ensuring that a risk assessment is completed for service users, especially if there is a history of, or a potential for risk.
* Participating in the multi-disciplinary assessment of individuals with mental health problems or vulnerabilities living in the community, by providing a community mental health perspective and expertise.
* Adhering to the code of practice/conduct of your registering body at all times.
* Undertaking assessments for patients in the community who have had periods of rehabilitation following hospital admission.
* Ensuring compliance with your responsibilities as laid out in the council's equal opportunity policy and take an active role in promoting equality and diversity.
* Developing, implementing and evaluating evidence-based programmes of care and standards of care and liaising with other agencies, particularly in relation to people discharged under the Care Programme Approach.
Requirements as a Community Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.