Social Worker - Looked After Children's Team - Redcar and Cleveland - £27 per hour
Our client in Redcar and Cleveland are looking to recruit an experienced Children's Social Worker to join their Looked After Children's Team.
In Redcar and Cleveland they provide a dedicated Social Work service for children in care and this helps to build supportive and caring relationships in order to help them achieve stable and fulfilling childhoods. This Social Worker role provides an opportunity to be part of the delivery of a high-quality service, improving the lives of children, young people and their families in Redcar and Cleveland.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Flexible working and working arrangements to suit work-life balance
* Highest pay rate in the north east
* Long term contracts
* Access to up to date IT solutions
Duties of this Social Worker role:
* To undertake appropriate levels of assessments of need in line with national guidance, legislation, Health & Care Professionals Council codes of practice alongside departmental policies/procedures and guidance.
* To develop and implement plans to meet the assessed needs of children or adults and their families/carers and to undertake the role of allocated worker.
* To work in partnership with service users and carers in the assessment, planning and review of services.
* To work in partnership with other departments within the local authority, other statutory, voluntary and independent agencies.
* To ensure that professional standards and practice are maintained and that responsibility for practice and decision making is undertaken commensurate with the level of experience, knowledge and grade.
* To be able to recognise safeguarding situations and report through agreed processes to enable appropriate action to be taken.
* To undertake the above operational duties with the addition of consistently undertaking safeguarding adults or children investigations, court work and complex cases. Working with an increased level of autonomy in managing case work
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.