Social Worker - Looked After Children - Northamptonshire - £36 per hour
We are recruiting for a Social Worker to join a Looked After Children's Team based in Northamptonshire.
The successful candidate will have experience in Children in Care, Looked After Children or similar. They should be confident in all aspects of dealing with young people on protection or support plans and should be capable of picking up court work when it is required, although this is not as prominent as in the CIC team
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* £36 per hour
* Long contract
* Supportive team and management
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* Work on court proceedings, investigations and assessments
* Supporting the children or their families with protection and accommodation when required
* Work in partnership with other departments within the local authority, other statutory, voluntary and independent agencies.
* Ensure that professional standards and practice are maintained and that responsibility for practice and decision making is undertaken commensurate with the level of experience, knowledge and grade.
* Recognise safeguarding situations and report through agreed processes to enable appropriate action to be taken.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Registered with Social Work England
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.