Social Worker - MASH Team - Wigan - £35 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join a MASH Team based in Wigan.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to put their previous experience to good use whilst being surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers.
As a worker you will be provided with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Effective induction
* Excellent rate of pay
* Reflective supervision
* Long term contracts available
* Clearly defined practice standards and managers standards
* Effective and supportive management
* The right technology to undertake your role
* Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
* Flexible/remote working
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* Maintain constructive relationships with service users and their families
* Ensure safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted
* Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person
* Disclose proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/carers or siblings
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Registered with Social Work England
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.