Social Worker / Independent Reviewing Officer - Coventry - £39.07 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker / Independent Reviewing Officer to join a Child Protection Team in Coventry.
As a successful IRO you will be required to chair and oversee progress and quality of care planning for children in the care of the local authority. This role has become available due to an increase in children in care. The role is currently working from home but covid compliant visits to the children and lateral flow tests are available and will be looking to move towards more hybrid LAC reviews.
Benefits as a Independent Reviewing Officer:
* Senior role
* Career progression
* Excellent rate of pay
* Agile working
* Supportive team management
Duties of this role:
* To chair Child Protection Conferences, Secure Accommodation Reviews, Disruption Meetings, and Decision Sharing Conferences.
* To ensure that adequate safeguarding arrangements are in place to promote the welfare and health of children, young people and adults who are users of the service.
* To promote the involvement and participation of children and young people, parents and carers in planning and decision making.
* To ensure well-crafted and accurate records of meetings are produced and distributed efficiently and in timescale.
* To assist in the development of quality assurance and performance management arrangements within the Children's Services Directorate.
* To undertake independent quality assurance audits of frontline social work practice and residential care.
* To carry out audit and reviews of practice and outcomes for service users and contribute to service development
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.