Social Worker - Children in Care - Newham - £35 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children in Care team in Newham.
The successful candidate will manage a mixed case load, including a significant number of challenging cases that involve vulnerable children with complex problems.
Benefits as a Children in Care Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Children in Care Social Worker include:
* Undertake safeguarding investigations, with suitable supervision, attending planning meetings, case conferences and reviews as required and performs a key working role where appropriate.
* Complete CIC review paperwork, care plans and PWP's.
* Provide a social work service, to a high professional standard, for individuals, families, and groups in an anti-discriminatory manner.
* Statutory duties relating to childrenin
* Ensure that all recording of social work activity is carried out in accordance with policy and procedures.
* Arrange the delivery and monitor the effectiveness of packages of support to meet people's identified needs.
* Attend meetings.
* Practice social work accountably, within the prevailing legislative framework and council policies and procedures, and under the supervision of the line manager.
Requirements as a Children in Care Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.