Senior Practitioner - Family Assessment Centre - Haringey - £43,860 - £48,819 per annum
An experienced Senior Practitioner (Social Work qualified) is required to join a Family Assessment Centre in Haringey. This position is part of a specialist team working as part of the internal resource for the conducting of all court directed parenting capacity assessments and delivering on specialist parenting programmes.
As a Senior Practitioner, you will support the Team Manager in running of the team and help to develop and maintain practice expertise's in all areas covered by the service remit. You will carry a managed caseload of complex cases requiring experienced and expert practitioner input in relation to court directed parenting capacity assessments, including specific skills in undertaking PAMs parenting assessments and Sibling assessment (together or apart specialist assessment) and you will also lead on specific parenting programmes.
Benefits of this Senior Practitioner role:
* Generous Annual Leave
* Flexible working
* Flexible retirement
* Interest free season ticket loan
* Generous annual leave
* Learning and development courses at work, including workshops and courses
Some of the key responsibilities as a Senior Practitioner include:
* Responsibility for a managed caseload of the more complex cases in the service and ensure the delivery of a high-quality social work input, consistent with accepted notions of best practice and national and local guidance, in the context of partnership working.
* Model high quality professional behaviour and to develop and promote notions of authoritative practice within the service.
* Progress children's plans in accordance with current local protocols, this may include writing statements within timescales, giving evidence on behalf of the Local Authority in Family Proceedings Court and any other court within the Family Division as required.
* Taking the lead on bespoke pieces of work in conjunction with partner agencies.
* These activities may be varied from time to time to meet the changing needs of the service.
Essential requirements of this Senior Practitioner role:
* Experience of working with vulnerable children, young people, and their families.
* Experience of undertaking specialist PAM's assessments.
* Social Work qualified, with extensive post qualified experience
* Social Work England registration
* Knowledge and experience of using psychodynamic framework as a tool in understanding family dynamics to support families to reach their potential.
* Experience of undertaking parenting programmes
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com