Senior Practitioner - Assessment Service - Waltham Forest - £40,869 - £43,860 per annum
An experienced Social Work Senior Practitioner is required to join a Children's Assessment Service in Waltham Forest. This is an excellent opportunity to join a supportive, challenging and inspirational team, who strive towards the shared purpose of achieving independence, choice and the best possible results for service users.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful Social Worker must have post qualified experience within Children's Services.
Benefits of this Senior Practitioner role:
* Discounted parking
* Access to a leading pension scheme
* Child care vouchers
* Generous annual leave
* Retention bonus of £3,000 which is paid annually i.e. £1,500 paid in the salary for June and December.
Duties as a Senior Practitioner include:
* Responsible for a complex case load of children and young people, conducting a range of assessments whilst listening to the views of the people you're supporting.
* Whilst using best practice and ensuring all legislative requirements are met, you will deliver quality children's plans in a pro-active and timely manner, with a strong emphasis on the child's voice.
* Empower children, young people and their families/carers by listening to their views.
* Provide written reports, in a variety of different formats as required by the receiver of the court.
* Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.
* Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR).
* Bring together and co-ordinate the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding.
* Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children's and adults' services.
Essential requirements of this Senior Practitioner role:
* Social Work qualified, with extensive post qualified experience
* Social Work England registration
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com