Social Worker - Family Assessment and Safeguarding Team - Cornwall - up to £26 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Family Assessment and Safeguarding Team in Cornwall.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Social Worker to join a friendly and motivated team.
Benefits as a Family Assessment and Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Family Assessment and Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Support less experienced colleagues in developing skills, knowledge and experience.
* Assist the Team Manager and provide supervision to other Social Workers in the team.
* Undertaking child protection investigations, court work and complex cases.
* Ability to recognise safeguarding vulnerable people situations and report through agreed processes to enable appropriate action to be taken.
* Provide a needs-led, professional social work service to children, young people and their families, complying with legislative requirements and in accordance with established best practice.
* Manage a varied caseload of complex and challenging cases.
* Maintain a personal awareness of legislation, national and regional developments and key drives that shape and influence contemporary social work practice.
Requirements as a Family Assessment and Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.