Best Interest Assessor - BIA - Cheshire East - £30 per hour
We have a new role available in Cheshire East for an experienced Best Interest Assessor.
In this role as a BIA you will be responsible for assessments but can work from home to write the assessments. You will provide a high quality and effective service relating to the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards process and respond to the Service User needs in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines, Directorate policies, standards and guidelines.
Benefits of the role as a Best Interest Assessor:
* Rare opportunity
* High pay rate
* Flexible working
* Working remotely with equipment provided
Main duties and responsibilities as a Best Interest Assessor:
* This post holder will comply with all relevant statutory requirements and Department policies, standards and guidelines.
* Protect the rights and promote the interests of service users and carers
* Strive to establish and maintain the trust and confidence of service users and carers
* Promote the independence of service users while protecting them as far as possible from danger or harm
* Respect the rights of service users whilst seeking to ensure that their behaviour does not harm themselves or other people
* Uphold public trust and confidence in social care services
* Be accountable for the quality of their work and take responsibility for maintaining and improving their knowledge and skills.
* Social Work England Registeration
* Qualified as a Social Worker and BIA
* Have previous experience working in a similar role
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.