Probation Service Officer - Kent - £19.01 to £20.07 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Probation Service Officer to join the team in Kent.
As a Probation Services Officer you will play a vital role in our Offender Management Team, working directly with service users ranging from low to medium risk.
Benefits as a Probation Service Officer include:
* Weekly pay
* Flexible working
* Dedicated consultant
Duties as a Probation Service Officer include:
* Manage your own caseload and be responsible for the delivery of individual and group-based interventions to help the people we work with reintegrate back into society.
* Assess the needs and risks posed by service users, planning the supervision required to make sure they are actively engaged in the process and keeping accurate records in line with national standards so we can monitor their progress.
* Preparing pre-sentence court and bail information reports on individual defendants, interviewing service users and assessing their risk and threat to the public before advising magistrates on the kind of sentence the court should consider.
* Maintaining accurate case files.
* Dealing with referrals for issues around substance misuse, health or work.
* Delivering behavioural programmes, either directly or through other agencies, to help make offenders more aware of how crime affects victims and the public.
Requirements as a Probation Service Officer include:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previously have worked as Probation Service Officer
* Qualified as a Probation Service Officer
* Degree in criminology, police studies, community justice or criminal justice
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.