Probation Officer - Solihull - £23.70 to £26.45 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the team in Solihull.
The successful candidate will be involved in assessments, sentence implementation, offender management and producing reports in order to help service users lead a crime-free lifestyle.
Benefits as a Probation Officer include:
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated consultant
* Flexible working
Duties as a Probation Officer include:
* Protect the public by collaborating effectively with other agencies in the criminal justice system, such as the police, local authorities, courts, health services, substance misuse services, voluntary agencies and youth offending teams.
* Carry out risk assessments and reviews on offenders in order to protect the public from further possible offending.
* Manage and enforce community orders made by the courts
* Motivate service users to change their attitudes and behaviour in order to help reduce further offending.
* Work with service users sentenced to 12 months or more in custody during and after their sentence, helping them to reintegrate into the community
* Assess service users in prison to prepare them for release into the community
* Manage approved premises, which provide accommodation for people on bail or probation.
Requirements as a Probation Officer include:
* Qualified as a Probation Officer
* Degree in criminology, police studies, community justice or criminal justice
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previous probation services experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.