Consultant Social Worker - MASH Team - Hertfordshire - Up to £48,857 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Consultant Social Worker to join a MASH Team based in Hertfordshire.
The successful candidate will be able to work flexibly within a supportive team and management.
Benefits of this Consultant Social Worker role include:
* Competitive starting salary up to £48,857 per annum depending on experience (including up to £5k market forces & £1k welcome payment)
* Relocation expenses of up to £6000 for those candidates that need to relocate for the role
* Car lease scheme
* Free parking at all of their sites
* Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
* Flexible working arrangements including working from home and flexi time
* Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
* Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out
Responsibilities of this Consultant Social Worker role include:
* To demonstrate effective practice in the most complex situations, assessing and managing higher levels of risk, striking a balance between support and control, liaising with a wide range of professionals within multi-disciplinary teams, including more senior levels.
* To manage a more complex caseload and offer opinion, support and professional wisdom within the organisation and to others.
* To model best practice, setting expectations for others. To take responsibility for coaching and mentoring student social workers and supervising the work of Support Workers, where applicable.
* To participate in the management of the duty system, as required.
Essential requirements of this Consultant Social Worker role include:
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Registered with Social Work England
* Post qualified experience
* Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com