Social Worker - Family Safeguarding Team - Taunton - £30,451 - £34,728 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a Family Safeguarding Team based in Taunton.
The successful candidate will work with parents and the wider family network to support them to tackle problems and change interactions and behaviours. With permanent Team Managers and a permanent stable senior leadership team you'll be well supported with regular and reflective supervision.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Flexible working
* Generous basic salary
* Generous annual leave
* Relocation allowance
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* Receive and co-ordinate referrals, undertake assessments/formulate care plans, arrange action and review services for children and families.
* Undertake statutory duties under the Children Act 1989 and other legislation and guidance relating to service users and carers.
* Plan professional intervention using the appropriate available resources ensuring needs are met through negotiation and consultation with professional colleagues and service users.
* Promote anti-discriminatory practice and the empowerment of service users.
* Ensure that the needs of service users are regularly reviewed and changed in circumstances and newly identified needs are addressed.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* You will need a relevant social work qualification and Social Work England registration
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* UK Driving License holder
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org